Thursday, August 18, 2011

"The way to get started is to quit talking and begin doing."



Last Saturday, (after little to no sleep), I woke up early early early for the trip down to Anaheim. I would like to point out early on that all photos I'm posting are just from my phone as I can't find the cable to upload pictures from my camera yet.

Anyways, I got ripped away from my roommates like a kid not wanting to leave a play date (mom: five more min girls! us: shut the door and maybe she won't find us), and by play date I mean the best four years of my life. But time goes on...

The drive went really well, we drove past a huge accident/fire but it was on the other side of the highway so we were unharmed.

We stayed the night at Auntie Barbra's and Uncle Hoyt's that Saturday night
where we had an amazing dinner. Hoyt pulled out some Disneyland tickets from back in the day that he still had with him that only cost 4.50! O the good old days...
The next day I moved into my new place. I love all my roommates and it's big enough to fit all five of us.

I'll be back on this blog to update it, just wanted to get it started. Time to go do some chores though! Wishing you all a magical day =)



No comments:

Post a Comment